But it is not his only project. Per could record soon a new Swedish album with his partners of Gyllene Tider (MP Persson, Anders Herrlin, Göran Fritzon and Micke Syd Andersson) or maybe with his new band (Clarence Öfwerman, Chris Lundquist and Jens Jansson). His friend Mats MP Persson, could be there anyway.
- Produced by: Kostr Film, SVT and Film i Skäne
- Directors: Ola Simonsson, Johannes Stjärne Nilsson
- Music: Ola Simonsson
- Music productor: Magnus Börjeson
- Capalbio Film Festival 2001: Best Film
- Napa Valley Film Festival 2001: Grand Prize
- Göteborg Film Festival 2001: Audience Award, Honorable Mention
- MECAL Film Festival Barcelona 2001: Audience Award
- Copenhagen Film Festival 2001: Honorable Mention
- Odense Film Festival 2001: Jury Special Prize
- Vila Do Conde Film Festival 2001: Audience Award
I have so much Swedish material lying around. I haven’t recorded much of it, but there are a lot of songs. There will be a day when we choose to take a break from Roxette again. And I miss communicating in Swedish. So, there will certainly be an album.
My favourite songs ever? Difficult question. I like e.g. 'Love Grows' by Edison Lighthouse, 'Jeepster' by T-Rex and 'Stand By Me' by Ben E King.