18 Feb 2007

Helena's Dynamo (II): Nyhetsmorgon, TV4 and helenajosefsson.com

Well the site has now been up for about 1 minute and so far it´s looking stable. I want to give a big thank you to my team I have worked with on this project. I can´t mention any names but you know who you are.



helenajosefsson.com 2

Welcome to the first official H.J. site! Martinique is trying to add parts of my new album.

I hope you like it here. Me and my lovely webmaster will try to make it a lively place with news and pictures of events popping up frequently! The promo pictures were taken by Jeffery Richt. And it feels splendid to have my very own guestbook here, too. Or maybe I should say, your very own guestbook!

Thank you for coming here. And I will do my best to come to a stage near you in the near future!
Helena Josefsson (Sandy Mouche)


Comments by fans:
Finally! I've been waiting for your official page. It's lovely hear. I hope that I'll have a chance to listen to your whole album since these three songs on myspace are amazing. Good luck with the promotion.

Hello Helena just want to say what a great site and i cant wait for your album to arrive


Louise Rees (aka welshroxer), Wales, UK


Hej Helena! Is everything alright? I want to know, how your album sounds. More in the way like "By your side" or are there other things? I think your voice is so kind ... it would be good for soundtracks for example. Okay and what is Martin doing... Hey man, I need your CD!!! Wish you all the best. Kisses from jolly Eichwalde




I just listened to "Never Never", and wow, it's probably my favorite song by you yet (either solo or with Sandy Mouche). Being in South America, I'll have to import the album, but I don't care, it's worth the money. Cheers, and may we soon see you 'round these parts :)




My band and I performed live at "Nyhetsmorgon" on the Swedish tv channel TV4.

The songs were "By your side" and "Never never". I was also interviewed.

We are waiting for a direct link from TV4 but if you can´t wait....go here and wait for about 1h 30min and you will see and hear the first song.
Helena Josefsson (Sandy Mouche)


2007.02.18 HJ Dynamo Promo - nyhetsmorgon tv4


Comments by fans:

Just watched the Nyhetsmorgon clips. It's my first time watching you perform live, aside from your appearances with Per Gessle, and it was incredible :) You transmit such emotion when you perform, it feels so sincere and real, very unlike most other pop artists today. You're a Star with a capital "S"


No comments: