14 Feb 2007

Helena's Dynamo (I): Never never (my dynamo)


Helena releases today her second solo single, NEVER NEVER. It contains two songs:

1. Never never (my dynamo) - It is now in Swedish radio
2. Fire - It will be included only in this single.

The album, DYNAMO, will be released on 28th February.


The new single by Helena Josefsson, NEVER NEVER (MY DINAMO), is a song about the life in the city.

The citizens live surrounded by concrete and locks. We´re almost like shoes in a box. We don't know what the sky is like: usually a skyscraper´s blocking the sight.

People avoid every glance, facing the ground all ashamed: "a citizen must play the game".

Helena cries against this life-style and dare to give someone a chance: "Never never. I won't be alone 'cause forever you'll light up my sky high. Live forever: you're my dynamo. Never ever stop spreading light".



Christoffer Lundquist with Helena in AGM (2005) - by sandymouche.com

“What about Christoffer Lundquist?” I hear you chant in chorus. As usual he’s working around the clock in the comfort of his knobs, faders, tubes and capasitors. A taste of his neverending strive for excellence can be heard on Helena Josefsson’s new album. Helena has taken a break from Sandy Mouche and will release her EMI solo dubut on Feb. 28. Preview the single iTunes or on her MySpace page.

Magnus Börjeson (Junk Musik)
Magnus Börjeson - Junk Musik

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surrounded by concrete and locks
A citizen must play the game
We´re almost like shoes in a box
We´re facing the ground all ashamed

Never Never
I won´t be alone
´Cause forever
You´ll light up my sky high
Live forever
You´re my dynamo
Never ever stop spreading light

A skyscraper´s blocking the sight
And people avoid every glance
I wanna see what the sky is like
And dare to give someone a chance

Never Never
I won´t be alone
´Cause forever
You´ll light up my sky high
Live forever
You´re my dynamo
Never ever stop spreading light