23 Jun 2007

HJ's spreading summer light (I): Midsummer 2007

I go straight to Halmstad where I will spend two weeks rehearsing with Mr Gessle for the tour www.enhandingman.se! It strikes me when I sing in Per´s band, how he and his music has become so popular and loved, while he is nothing but himself in a very honest and simple way. That is most inspiring!

Midsummer´s Eve, June 2007 (3) by Björn Folber

Midsummer´s Eve, June 2007 (2) by Björn Folber

In the weekend I and Martinique will go to a friend´s house and celebrate Midsummer´s Eve, and we will contribute with a strawberry cake, mmmm it will taste so sweet...!
Helena Josefsson (Sandy Mouche)




Yet another grrrreat midsummer spent in Furulund with loved ones.
Björn eating the cake  Midsummer´s Eve, June 2007  by Björn Folbert

Since the Danes don’t celebrate midsummer like we do, I had to work and therefore me and Hanna showed up at around 18:30.

Midsummer´s Eve, June 2007 (1) by Björn Folbert

By then the rest of the gang had already been at I for a couple of hours, but we soon caught up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm ... Strawberries!