18 Nov 2008

Helena's second album, waiting to be released (III): Our baby!

2008 11 08, our first child was born! He is starting to get used to us and we just feel amazingly happy!

I want to send a big THANK YOU! for all the love he has received here on the guestbook!

Well, honestly we do not quite know yet who will release my new album or when. But I feel confident and happy because the music and the artwork feels great! It will be very different, in many ways, at least so it feels. The sound is more electronic even though there are some acoustic songs, too. I started making some demos in Garage Band which helped me create a bit different melodies than I used to. Normally I am very locked up to my poor piano playing, I think it is hard to play one rhythm and sing another. But now I could record funny backgrounds and let the melodies grow onto that. The lyrics are a little braver I think than before, sometimes tougher, clearer, more intimate but still more straight forward, they give me more laughs and tears, bring more pictures to my head.

Helena Josefsson (Sandy Mouche)


Comments by fans:
According to www.gessle.com Helena gave birth to a baby boy last week and Gessle is in line to offer flowers and champagne! :) I am pleased for both of them! :)



I have just read it in gessle.com. Wow! Congratulations, Martin and Helena!


Grattis grattis med lilla pojken Helena & Martinique!!!! Wow...that's what i call BIG news! Hoppas allt går jättebra med den nya lilla familjen :D Kramar från Holland!!!

Saar Plunkett (aka Sarah den Rara),
from Alkmaar, Netherlands


Big congratulations to Helena and Martin on the arrival :) xxx


Helena! It's so exciting and amazing you now have a child!Great news! I'm joining to congratulations! I wish you all a very very nice future full of happiness, flowers, peace and love! Best regards to Martinique! WOW! Let's celebrate!!!


Måste ju titta in och säga grattis! :) Så jättekul verkligen, hoppas ni mår bra på alla sätt. :) Kramar!



Dear Helena! So great to know the news! It must be so exciting get a new life into the family! All the warmest regards to you and Martinique!!! you guys rock! Hugs, Ilya.

Ilya Volkov
-(a.k.a. Kreecher)-
Roxette House


Hej! I am so glad, happy and wish you, Martin and your little world all the best, peace and love!!!


Congratulations Helena and Martin, I didn´t even know that you were pregnant. What a pity. A mystery. Anyway congratulations! Huge hug for three of you!


hejsan morsan ;) Grattis! önskar er båda all lycka i världen...


Congratulations to Helena and Martinique!!! It´s probably because of the pregnancy that we haven´t heard so much from Helena lately, which is understandable... So, I guess it´ll take some more time before the new album will be released, but I know it is worth the wait! :-)

Christoffer Strandell (aka Johnny Pierce; aka Stoffe),
from Jönkping, SE - The Helena Josefsson Society

No comments: