29 Apr 2009

Martinique European Tour - Concert Nr.9: München

29.4 - München, Muffathalle

On the way to München from Zürich we tried some airport yoga to loosen up a little in the neck and back. Try it, you´ll be amazed.


Backstage at tonights show in München:


Not so tired tonight and I went on stage with a smile on my face. A very listening crowd this night it seemed which made me happy. Tried some more robot-rubber moves and I think I pulled it off. Saw some waves out there tonight too and I thank you. Saw a couple staying just a little bit coser on the love song bringing my voice to a little warmer place called the heart or something whatever nothing maybe.

Great sound in my in-ear as every night but it felt extra nice tonight in some way. Many cameras out there, you almost don´t need the stage lights =) or maybe you do. Anton Corbijn visited Per tonight but I don´t think he saw my performance.I have met him once before on the photo shoot of “En händig man”. A really nice man.

Backstage:


Backstage showers:

Martinique Josefsson (Sandy Mouche)

No comments: